Summary of skills
- 6 years of experience designing digital games for learning.
- PhD in Educational Technology, M.S. in Games for Learning, and B.E.in Computer Science & Engineering.
- Cross-disciplinary skill set with work experience in commercial and academic settings.
- Broad skill set including Game design, System design, UX research, Data analysis and Game Development (Unity C#) skills.
Game design skills
- Award winning game designer with experience in developing digital and non-digital games.
- Solid understanding of game design fundamentals with excellent academic record in graduate-level game design courses.
- Ability to communicate game design concepts with 2 years of experience teaching game design to high school students.
System Design skills
- Lead System Designer for a highly-effective patented personalized learning platform at Age of Learning
- Scientific expertise in adaptive game system design with several publications in renowned journals
- Experienced in designing and implementing algorithms to enhance system functionality.
User Research skills
- Proficient in designing research studies using quantitative, mixed, and qualitative research methods.
- Experienced in using research methods including game telemetry, think-aloud protocol, user observation, video coding, interviewing, surveys, questionnaires, and digital task measures.
- Skilled at conducting design research including Ideation, Playtesting, Usability, A/B testing, and Efficacy research.
Data analysis skills
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods including Analysis of variance, Linear Regression, Multiple Regression, T-tests, Clustering.
- Ability to analyze game telemetry and statistical data in R, Python, and SPSS.
- Efficient at visualizing statistical data for sharing research outcomes with different teams.