Skip to content
Summary of skills
- PhD in Educational Technology (Graduating in May 2020), M.S. in Games for Learning, and B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering.
- 4 years of experience conducting game research and publishing in peer-reviewed journals, conferences, and books.
- 2 years of teaching experience as lead game design and coding instructor.
- Skilled game designer with a graduate degree in game design.
- Proficient in designing research studies using quantitative, mixed, and qualitative research methods.
- Experienced in using research methods including game telemetry, think-aloud protocol, user observation, video coding, interviewing, surveys, questionnaires, and digital task measures.
- Skilled at conducting design research including Ideation, Playtesting, Usability, A/B testing, and Efficacy research.
Data analysis skills
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods including Analysis of variance, Linear Regression, Multiple Regression, T-tests, Clustering.
- Ability to analyze game telemetry and statistical data in R, Stata, and SPSS.
- Efficient at visualizing statistical data for sharing research outcomes with different teams.
Game design skills
- Award winning game designer with experience in developing digital and non-digital games.
- Solid understanding of game design fundamentals with excellent academic record in graduate-level game design courses.
- Ability to communicate game design concepts with 2 years of experience teaching game design to high school students.
- Deep understanding of how people learn and how to use of technology to enhance learning. PhD in Educational technology with a focus on using playful learning in formal and informal settings.
- Competent in designing and implementing game-based learning curriculum. History of using games as tools for learning in classrooms.
- 2 years teaching experience as lead game design and coding instructor.